Who Wore It Better? Shakira Or Pink?
10:23 It doesn't get anymore awkward than this.Let's go back to the 2009 MTV music award where singers Shakira and Pink both made a red carpet appearance wearing the same dress! Yes very awkward,they both stepped out wearing the same Balmain dress with studs.
The 'Hips don't lie' singer went chic and wore her mini dress with boots and wavy locks while the 'Raise your glass' singer tried to go girlish with black pumps but left her punked up faux hawk hairdo.
I don't know about you but I believe pink has always been more of a bloke,don't get me wrong I love pink and her break up and love songs are truly amazing but looking at this picture I just feel she looks a bit out of place but that's my own opinion.
So Let me hear your opinion,Who wore it better? Shakira Or Pink?
1 comments
Definitely Shakira
ReplyDelete