StyleOut With Sweats: Tips And Tricks
12:12Firstly I would like to apologise for not posting for over two months, I know it's been too long but here I am and I would like to wish my readers Happy New year, I wish you a blissful year. Today's post is all about sweats and I bet you don't have to wait till winter or the cold season to don on your sweaters.
Sweaters are stylish considering how you pair them.
-Oversized Sweaters: The bigger the better. This goes well with skinny pants, mini skirt or jeans.
-Turtleneck Sweaters: This screams 70's chick. It's a stylish way to hide from the chilly weather.
-Chunky Sweater: Are the best kinds, a little half tuck gives a sleek chicness to the look.
-Pastel Sweaters: Monochromatic styles are classy, from the muted colours to the hues, the pink, white and tons of grey carry more class and sophistication making it a little edgy.
-One Coloured And Fuzzy Sweaters: One coloured sweats are a go to just when you get tired of patterns and print. Fuzzy like the name implies are warm and cozy though you wouldn't want to feel like a stuffed teddybear but all in all it is a lovely piece.
Ways To Style Your Sweats
Pair your sweater with:
•Destroyed jeans and heels
•Lace top and wrist accessories like wristwatch
•Jeans and loafers/sneakers
•Tucked in envelope skirt
•A lace skirt and oversized coat
• Layer up with a bomber jacket over a sweater with a midi skirt and men inspired flats
•Turtleneck sweater with a leather fringe skurt and sneakers for sporty finish
•Spark up your neutral sweat with a huge statement sunglasses, coloured scarf and mini bag
•Pair with animal print pant or skirt
•Button up sweater with a jeans and leather bag
Remember cardigans can be used to dress down a bold outfit or layer, creating a casual cool effortless look framed to draw attention to a nice top or statement necklace.
0 comments